Ticketmaster Debuts NFTs, a Royal NFT & Breaking Down the Fame Ladies Twitter Space
Nifty Chicks are back with another exciting episode, and this time, we are diving into the world of NFTs and digital tickets! Recently, Ticketmaster made headlines with its announcement of NFT-gated ticket sales, starting with the popular band Avenged Sevenfold. But what does this mean for the future of event tickets and the music industry as a whole? We will discuss all the details and give our thoughts on this innovative approach to ticket sales.
Also, there are a lot of rumors circulating about a MetaMask snapshot and airdrop happening on March 31. But are these rumors true or just another instance of misinformation? We will separate fact from fiction and give you the real deal.
We will also be talking about the Royal Mint NFT plans that were recently put on hold by the UK government. What could this mean for the future of government-backed NFTs, and what lessons can we learn from this situation?
And lastly, we will be discussing the recent Twitter Space LIVE hosted by the Fame Ladies. What were the biggest takeaways from this event, and how does it relate to our understanding of what is going on with the project?
WATCH ON YOUTUBE:
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST:
NiFTy News Mentioned in the Episode:
- Ticketmaster Debuts NFT-Gated Ticket Sales, Starting With Avenged Sevenfold
- 🚨There are quite a few false rumors going around about a MetaMask snapshot/airdrop/etc. on March 31.
- ROYAL MINT NFT: UK GOVERNMENT PUTS PLANS ON HOLD
- Fame Ladies holds Twitter Space LIVE 3/27 Biggest Takeaways
- 23:00 Daz Update – Ashley AKA Bored Becky says they had an agreement with Daz3D to be acquired, but not ‘sold’. It was celebrated when it was announced in Sept 2022.
- The FLS ‘new owners’ AKA: Danielle & Ashley never saw a penny of that money
- 25:45 Relationship with Daz3D has been ended
- 30:30 Funding, What happened to the funds FLS received?
- 49:00 Wings Will Happen
- 51:45 Community Input & Communication
- Discord in Read Only
- 1:01:00 Fame Ladies Lounge staking & earning while still owning your ladies for merch & giveaways
WHERE YOU CAN FIND THE NIFTY CHICKS
NFTNYC April 12-14th – we are speaking on Wednesday, April 12th
NFCLisbon June 6-8th
Invest in yourself, You are worth it.
NO FINANCIAL ADVICE– The Information on this website, The NiFTy Chicks, is provided for educational, informational, and entertainment purposes only, without any express or implied warranty of any kind, including warranties of accuracy, completeness, or fitness for any particular purpose.
The Information contained in or provided from or through this website and podcast is not intended to be and does not constitute financial advice, investment advice, trading advice, or any other advice.
The Information on this website and provided from or through this website is general in nature and is not specific to you the user or anyone else. You should not make any decision, financial, investment, trading or otherwise, based on any of the information presented on this website without undertaking independent due diligence and consultation with a professional broker or financial advisory.
You understand that you are using any and all Information available on or through this website at your own risk.
RISK STATEMENT– The trading of Bitcoins, alternative cryptocurrencies, non-fungible tokens has potential rewards, and it also has potential risks involved. Trading may not be suitable for all people. Anyone wishing to invest should seek his or her own independent financial or professional advice.