Murder Mysteries, GameStop & Proof Collective
In this episode, we cover murder mystery in the crypto-verse, GameStop out pacing Coinbase in the NFT Marketplace, Proof Collective’s latest acquisition and utilizing NFTs to deliver lawsuits. What does it mean for the future?
WATCH ON YOUTUBE:
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST:
TIMELINE & ARTICLES MENTIONED IN THE SHOW:
- :35 Fame Ladies The Meta Murder Mystery Night was so much fun! TY @xchpets @jcatblum & @fame_ladies ❤️ With a special helping hand from FLS #iNFT Alad Shepard on @real_alethea for giving us the hints we needed to solve the mystery! Beautiful Penthouse BTW.
- 3:09 Fame Ladies pops upstairs for the Rooftop Party
- 3:30 Kevin Rose’s Proof Collective Acquires Divergence Engineering Team
- 5:30 GameStop's NFT Marketplace Already Boasts Higher Sales than Coinbase's in First Two Days
- 7:40 You’ve Been Served Via NFT: Court Gives OK to Sue on Blockchain
Spatial.io is where Mint-ECell's new Penthouse in Paris is located & we will be hosting a party in the Metaverse soon. We will invite you all to join us!
Invest in yourself, You are worth it
NO FINANCIAL ADVICE– The Information on this website, The NiFTy Chicks, is provided for educational, informational, and entertainment purposes only, without any express or implied warranty of any kind, including warranties of accuracy, completeness, or fitness for any particular purpose.
The Information contained in or provided from or through this website and podcast is not intended to be and does not constitute financial advice, investment advice, trading advice, or any other advice.
The Information on this website and provided from or through this website is general in nature and is not specific to you the user or anyone else. You should not make any decision, financial, investment, trading or otherwise, based on any of the information presented on this website without undertaking independent due diligence and consultation with a professional broker or financial advisory.
You understand that you are using any and all Information available on or through this website at your own risk.
RISK STATEMENT– The trading of Bitcoins, alternative cryptocurrencies, non-fungible tokens has potential rewards, and it also has potential risks involved. Trading may not be suitable for all people. Anyone wishing to invest should seek his or her own independent financial or professional advice.